Heart disease or Cardiovascular disease refers to the condition of diseased blood vessels, abnormal heartbeats, congenital heart defects, weakened heart muscles, heart infections, and vascular heart disease. Risk in women is different as compared to men. Risk factors such as Endometriosis, PCOS, diabetes, blood pressure (during pregnancy), dropped level of Estrogen, Pain in the neck, back, and jaw, Raised stress levels, Shortness of breath, artificial fibrillation, etc. are more relevant in causing heart disease in women.
Risk factors such as erectile dysfunction, low testosterone, raised stress and anxiety levels, high anxiety and stress levels, high consumption of alcohol, and smoking. To get out of heart-related problems, find the best cardiologists in Jaipur. Heart disease in men and women can be caused due to various reasons. If we sum up the reasons, we will see that medical conditions, lifestyle patterns, and some uncontrollable factors are the major cause of it.
Below are some reasons:
- Sleep apnea (a serious sleeping disorder)
- High blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Pre-eclampsia (high BP during pregnancy)
- Birth control and hormone replacement therapy
- Unhealthy diet, overconsumption of alcohol, and smoking
- Family and medical history
We can say that reasons might be different, but if we see the symptoms in both genders then there is not much difference.
Risk Factors and Heart Disease Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore: Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. For people who are not aware about heart disease, it can be tricky to know when to see a cardiologist.
Here are 10 reasons to see a heart specialist:
- You experience chest pain: Chest pain is one of the hallmark signs of heart disease.
- You have high blood pressure: Chronically elevated blood pressure causes the heart to work harder to circulate blood and increases the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- You have shortness of breath, palpitations, or dizziness: These symptoms may be a sign of abnormal heart rhythm or coronary artery disease.
- You have diabetes: Poorly controlled blood sugar affects how your blood vessels function and greatly increases your risk for developing coronary artery disease.
- You have a history of smoking: Smoking is one of the major preventable risk factors for heart disease and can contribute to high blood pressure and cancer risk.
- You have a history of high cholesterol: High cholesterol can contribute to plaque in the arteries.
- You have chronic kidney disease: If your kidneys don’t function properly, your risk for heart disease increases.
- You have a family history of heart disease: If a relative has had early-onset heart disease then a cardiologist can help determine how this affects your risk and may order testing or recommend preventive strategies.
- You have the peripheral arterial disease: If you have known disease in other arteries, such as the leg arteries or the large blood vessels to the brain (carotid arteries), you more likely to have coronary artery disease.
- You’re inactive and planning to start an exercise routine: If you’re considering a new workout regime after being inactive, or have a number of the risk factors for heart disease as listed above, you should consult a cardiologist first.
- Be it anyone, the major concern is about treatment and self-care. The more we are preventive, the more we will be disease-free. To get a consultation, reach out to the best cardiologist in Jaipur.
Follow some of the below practice to stay away from any heart problem:
- Eat a heart-healthy diet (a balanced and nutritive)
- Be active and exercise regularly
- Be physically active and don’t sit for too long at one time
- Maintain a healthy weight and control diabetes.
- Avoid stress, anger and control high blood pressure
- Get enough sleep and say no to tobacco and alcohol
- Increase the consumption of garlic, honey, and probiotics
- Practice good dental hygiene, especially flossing your teeth daily
- Don’t smoke and Stay hydrated
Delhi Cardio: Delhi Cardio Diagnostics services is Delhi NCR First Startup of offer you home based Cardiac Diagnostics Services. Our Services includes Holter Monitoring (India’s First Wireless Holter) Services is Best in Industry. We have a excellent track records of serving more than 25000 Holter across Delhi NCR.
Our idea is to be offering a world class Holter Monitoring experience at our patient doorstep round the clock.
Delhi Cardio is maintained a highest track records of maximum happy patient in last 8 years. Our quality is best in industry & our reports are 100% accurate & reliable always says it to our patients “TRY & FEEL THE DIFFERENCE”